Skip to main content

The Williams Legacy: Part 2



==========
March 13th, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

The sound of the loud, reverberating church bells rings out in and around Our Lady of the Annunciation Catholic Church.  The gorgeous gothic architecture and enormous size is both beautiful and intimidating at the same time.  For the Jones family, however, this is normal.  Angelica Jones, the Matriarch, not only grew up Catholic but was once a nun and has raised her children Catholic.  Standing here before the Church building dressed in an ankle length black skirt, black patent leather pumps, and a silk white floral print blouse is one of Angelica’s oldest children, “The Phoenix” Marie Annabelle Jones.  Standing next to her wearing torn denim jeans flip flops and a black t-shirt with “I Groped Mr. D” written on in hot pink lettering is her rather unusual...or is the more appropriate term “unique”...identical twin sister Kimberly Williams.

“Race you to the top!” Kimberly points up towards the towering doors of the gorgeous Church.  Marie sighs, rolling her eyes.

“I’m not running in heels, Kim.”

“Party pooper.” Kimberly says, sticking her tongue out at Marie.

Kimberly and Marie ascend the large marble stairs that leads to the front doors; then the eccentric redhead knocks a few times but Marie stops her.  Jones ignores another “tongue” from Kim, before she then pulls the doors open and the twin siblings step inside into the narthex where they immediately see the vestibule, a large, standing font or pool used to perform the sacrament of Baptism.  Smaller, wall-mounted holy water fonts are found near the interior church doors.  Marie Jones, more in tune with the proper practices of the Catholic faith,  approaches the doors, touches the holy water with her fingers, and makes the sign of the cross; Kimberly, on the other hand, touches the holy water to her tongue and contorts her face upon tasting the salty water.

“Gross!” Kimberly exclaims.

“You’re not meant to drink it!” Marie shouts angrily. “It’s Holy Water!”

“Soooo does that make me holy if I drink it?”

“Not exactly how it works…”

“Damn…” Kim stops herself, covering her mouth once she realizes she swore inside of a church “...I mean ‘darn’...sorry God…”

Marie chuckles. “It’s ok, Kim.  Just come on inside.  Let’s find Father Fitzgibbons.”

Kimberly nods her head and follows her twin sister into the church sanctuary itself.  The sanctuary is carpeted with red carpeting.  Two columns of pews are on either side of the Jones siblings as they look down a long center aisle that leads up to the front of the church, the altar.  The altar and the pews are separated by a rail where worshipers may kneel if they so choose.  The altar itself is just behind the rail, as is a crucifix which is mounted on the wall.  Finally a pulpit is to the left.  There are a few people here, kneeling in the pews.  Kimberly finds this odd and points to them while looking at Marie.

“What are they doing here?”

“Eucharistic Adoration.”

“Euchawhat?”

“Eucharistic Adoration.  We Catholics believe that this is the body and blood of Christ, so we are quite literally adoring it.”

“Worshipping it?” Kim asks. Marie shrugs her shoulders.

“Uh, not exactly, but if it helps then yes.  But we’re worshipping Jesus.  Not the host.”

“Blah, blah, blah, whatever…”

It is clear that The Woman Scorned was never raised in such an environment.  She was never a true practicing Catholic and while she can easily pass for one, she can easily make people think she is one, all of this religious stuff is still very unfamiliar to her.  It still feels unknown to her.  Yet a part of it feels all too right.  The part of this faith that she likes to hear about is mercy.  God knows she has needed mercy plenty of times in her life.  But Kimberly isn’t here for Eucharistic Adoration or a worship service, neither of which are scheduled today anyway.  She isn’t even here for that mercy she seeks out so frequently.

Kimberly...along with her twin sister Marie...is here seeking answers about their father, Sean Williams, who apparently was at one time in training to become a Catholic priest before meeting one Angelica Jones.  And it was here, at this very church, that the two of them met.

Love cannot be controlled and you cannot control who you fall in love with.  A priest...even one in training...falling in love with a nun is scandalous in the Catholic Church.  Yet Angelica Jones and Sean Williams could not help themselves.  They adored one another.  They could not be kept apart.  One thing led to another and the young nun Sister Angelica was pregnant.

The rest, as they say, is history.  It is a vague, rather unknown history for Kimberly Williams, who now wishes to know about her past, so that she can use it to help shape her future.

This church, Our Lady of the Annunciation, would eventually become the home church for the entire Jones family in generations to come.  Angelica, Marie, and their cousins would all come here seeking spiritual guidance for any and all problems that befell them in their professional or personal lives.  Normally one would expect that with that kind of reputation and history in a church that any family members would be widely known, but with their busy and hectic wrestling schedules, Marie and Kimberly cannot be sure anyone in this church truly knows them outside of one individual; a young nun known as Sister Maria.

Sister Maria, unfortunately, is not here today.  They have to settle for the next best thing...

“May I help you?”

Marie and Kimberly turn around upon hearing the soothing, gentile voice of Father Peter Fitzgibbons.  The priest was born with brown hair but one can see that it is beginning to gray with his age.  He has a warm, pleasant smile upon his face and much like most priests he is wearing all black, which includes black dress shoes, black pants, and a black button up shirt.  The only thing not black on his person is the white clerical collar that seems to shout “I am a priest” to anyone who is willing to listen.

“Daddy!” Kimberly exclaims, rushing up to the gentle old priest and embracing him in a tight hug.  Marie gasps in shock.  The Phoenix can only wonder what this poor priest must think with what may or may not be his first encounter with Kimberly.  Luckily he seems to be taking it in good stride, as he chuckles lightly and pats Kimberly on the back.

“Yes...but I’d prefer to be called Father, dear.  Father Fitzgibbons, Father Fitz, or just Father.”

“Not dad?”

“I’d rather not.”

“Da...I mean darn...see, I caught myself this time!”

Again the priest chuckles.  He seems to be finding this all fun, which is good for Marie, who is stunned by her sister’s actions.  Then again, it is Kimberly.  The Phoenix approaches the priest and offers to shake his hand.  The priest accepts the handshake.

“Hi Father, you may not know us but you should know our mother.”

“Who is your mother?”

“Angelica Jones.” Marie states.  Immediately Father Fitzgibbons nods his head.

“Ah yes, I know of your mother’s reputation quite well.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?” Kimberly asks with a wry grin on her face.

“All good, trust me.”

“Does she write big paychecks to the church?” Kim asks again.  Marie now thinks Kim has gone far enough and swats Kim’s hand.  The priest just chuckles.

“Well, your mother is quite a contributor to the Church, I will say that for her.”

“I take it that means it’s a REALLY big paycheck.” Kimberly asks.  Marie doesn’t even give Father Fitzgibbons a chance to answer.  She quickly interjects.

“Uh, ignore Kim.  She’s a little enthusiastic.  My name is Marie, Marie Jones.”

“Nice to meet you both.” He looks at Marie then back at Kimberly who waves playfully at him. “Identical twins, I see.  What can I do for you?”

“We have a question that we think...or hope at least...you can help us with, as it pertains to this church and our father.”

“I see.  Well, I believe I can help you.  Follow me back into the Narthex so that the worshippers can have peace and quiet, shall we?”

Marie and Kim nod and then they follow the gentle priest out of the main worship area and into the Narthex.  Once they are outside in the Narthex the priest, knowing he can speak a little louder, turns to face the identical twin siblings and smiles warmly.

“You two happen to be in luck.  I am a very big history buff as they say and I love to do my research, my history studies on any parish I serve.  This one is no different.  Your mother, I knew her from more than just the nice big paychecks she writes to the church Kim.” He says this with a wink as Kimberly blushes. “Your mother has a reputation here.  She served this area as a nun for a period of time.  She left the convent and in a drastic change of career choices she became a professional athlete.  Though her service to the church...monetarily at least...remains to be quite astounding.”

“So you do know your stuff!” Kimberly quips.

“That I do, Kim.  And I believe you now wish for me to tell you what I know of your father, who if I am to connect the dots correctly would be a Mr. Sean Williams?”

“Bingo was his name-o!” Kimberly says in a sing-song voice.  Marie rolls her eyes.

“It wasn’t that difficult to figure out.  Church history shows that your mother left the sisterhood due to breaking the vow of celibacy.  Though it wasn’t just her at fault; Mr. Williams was supposed to be celibate, for he was planning to go into the ministry.  He was studying and preparing to become a priest.”

“Did you know him?”

“Unfortunately no.  My predecessor here at this Church, Faither Larry Heiny, did know him personally.  In fact, he was your father’s mentor in the priesthood.  After the affair had become public of course the two had to leave their individual ministries.”

“Father Fitzgibbons, Kimberly and I knew most of this.  But is there anything more specific you can tell us?  Like, how did he go from being a priest to a wrestler like mom?  Why did they break up?  And what made them think abandoning us was the best idea?”

“I wish I had more specific answers for you but alas that is all I have.” The priest shakes his head. “Although I do know your father had two siblings, I cannot be sure if they are both still alive but I can give you their names if you want them.  They will probably know much more than me.”

“That would be extremely grateful, Father.” Marie states.

“Sean Williams had a younger sister, Cynthia Williams, and an older brother, Paul Williams.”

“Thank you, Father, this has been a great help.” Marie says with a grin, nodding her head.

“Yeah, thanks dad!” Kimberly says with a cheesy grin.  Marie takes her sister by the arm and drags her out of the church as the priest turns and walks the other way.  Once outside of the doors Marie turns to face her sister.

“You certainly were acting rather wild today.”

“Got a problem with it, sis?”

“No but I thought you were going to start taking things more seriously from now on.”

“No, I said I wanted people to start recognizing that there was more to me than just Crazy Kim.”

“Acting like this around people doesn’t help.”  Marie points out.  Kimberly nods her head.

“I know and if those people make the mistake of assuming that is all I’m about then they’re the ones who will pay the price if they ever become my problem.”

“I’m not sure I want to know what that means.”

“Trust me, it’s best not knowing.” Kimberly grins nastily. “Plausible deniability rocks!”

“Right...well anyway, do you want to look into these names, Cynthia and Paul, or should I?”

“Uh, I’d rather you do the detective work on this one, sis.” Kim remarks. “I have Julianne to take care of, not to mention defending the US Championship against Breemania.”

“I almost forgot about Julianne.  How is she holding up?”

“Ok, I guess.” Kimberly answers. “She hasn’t contacted her parents yet but she promised she would if I did some digging into my own dad’s past.”

“Good, so you held up your end of the bargain, go make sure she holds up hers.”

==========
March 13th, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
Off Camera
==========

This run down home would appear, at first glance, to be abandoned.  It appears to be un-kept and completely ignored, allowing time to do its dirty work of destruction.  Sections of ceiling hang limp in the stagnant air. Fragments of plaster lie damp over a long untrodden floor, their only purpose to soak in the seasonal rain. Cold water seeps through window frames, rotten and blistered, to nurse the mildew and rise up wallpapers that peel.  Dust lay over every surface like dirty snow, pristine dust layer, not a foot print anywhere, dust bunnies the size of bowling balls tumbled across the floor boards toward unseen skittles, free papers piled up to the letter box and cascaded all the way to the foot of the rough wooden stairs, old tea cups lay on a coffee table thickly encrusted with dried up mould, dust covered mirrors, smell of mildew, stale air, air thick with dust, shafts of light bursting through gaps in the boarded up window, light streaming through the gaps in the heavy velvet curtains, absolute silence, not even the hum of a refrigerator, the houses only occupants weaved their webs between the spindles of the stair banisters and from the ceiling to the wall, old cobwebs billowed in the draft.

It may not look like much, and most would consider these conditions to be unlivable, but for Kimberly Williams this is home. Kimberly has never wanted much in life, even before she gained a foothold upon her sanity and gained acceptance within her family.  Hell, gaining acceptance within her family could have allowed her to have all of the lap of luxury that she wanted.

Yet she never wanted any luxury.  Living in slums like this helps keep her grounded.  And in her own twisted way, this has helped make her thankful for what she has.  She doesn’t need nor does she want to live the lap of luxury, despite knowing that she easily could.  She is the daughter of Angelica Jones, after all; if her mother wouldn’t give her a nice place to stay, Kimberly knows that her twin sister Marie’s place is also available.  But Kimberly doesn’t want to live the lap of luxury.  She would rather maintain some connection of what reality is like rather than to be sheltered by money and privilege.

No, the raggedy sofa she currently finds herself lying on is not the most comfortable in the world.  In fact, it is quite stiff and any normal human being would get back problems if they were to stay on it for an extended period of time.  But Kimberly likes it.  And that’s all that matters to her.  Kimberly is staring with a bright grin at a cage that sits on a dusty red coffee table.  Inside that cage is a hamster.

“Sweet Caligula!” Kimberly says in a sickeningly sweet voice, talking to the hamster that sits and eats pellets in his cage.  “Mommy misses you when she’s on the road!  Yes she does!  But trust me, she’s gutting all sorts of bad people just for you, buddy!”

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The knocking on the front door gets Kimberly’s attention.  It has been a few hours now since her and her identical twin sister Marie Jones visited the priest, Father Peter Fitzgibbons, and they got more information that could help them with their investigation into their father’s past.  Surely Marie is not finished yet.  No way is Marie done and has found out the locations of Cynthia Williams and Paul Williams, Sean’s sister and brother.  This can only be one other person, the person Kimberly invited over today…

...Julianne Buchanan.

“Now Caligula, that’s my friend Julianne.  You better be nice to her, ok?” Kimberly blows a kiss at the hamster before turning around on the sofa towards the door where the knocking is coming from. “Come in!  It’s unlocked!”

Williams hops up off of the couch and greets Julianne just as the blonde walks into the living room. “Julianne! Hi!”

Kimberly embraces her in a tight hug.  “What’s up, babe?”

“Nothing right now but I wanted to come over as soon as I got your voicemail.  You did want me to stop by, right?”

“Yup!” Kimberly nods her head.  She takes Julianne by the hand and almost drags her into the living room to the couch.  Kimberly motions for her to sit down and Julianne does sit down.  Kimberly sits down next to her.  “This is my humble abode.  And maybe “humble” is a nice word for it…”

“I wasn’t gonna say anything, but…”

“Yeah, it’s a dump.” Kimberly snickers. “I know but I want it that way.”

“Really?” Julianne asks with a look of astonishment on her face.  Kimberly nods her head.

“Really.  Some people are lucky and they get the trappings of wealth and security.  Others are not very lucky and have to live in garbage like this because it’s all they can afford.  I look at people out there, my own family included, and I think some of them have let fame and fortune go to their heads.  But I don’t want that to happen to me.  Living here is my own unique way of keeping myself aware that not everyone in this world is lucky enough to have the world handed to them on a silver platter.  It keeps my head in its proper place.”

“Well that’s certainly a...unique approach.”

“You think I’m crazy, don’t ya?” Kimberly asks with a smirk on her face.  Julianne shakes her head.

“No, not at all.  I mean, it isn’t what I would do but you’re definitely not crazy.”

Kimberly smiles warmly. “Thanks, Julianne.  Though I think you’re in the minority here.  Most people think I’m crazy.”

“Prove them wrong.” Julianne remarks defiantly.  Kimberly nods her head.

“Yes, sir…” Kimberly leans over and plants a kiss on Julianne’s cheek. “I do have one question for ya, babe.”

“What’s that?”

“Did you contact your parents?”

Julianne sighs. “First, you tell me did you find out anything about your father?”

“Fair enough.  I did hold up my end of our little bargain.  My sister and I went to the parish priest and spoke to him.  The guy’s like a walking history book.  He knew a lot but unfortunately not the specific details we needed.  He did give us a crucial lead that can help us find out more.”

“Good!” Julianne says excitedly.  Kimberly points a finger at her blonde friend.

“Now what about you?  Did you call your parents?”

“I did…” Julianne says, nodding her head as her voice trails off.  Kimberly is excited to hear more.  She leans in, feeling anxious about this news.

“So what did they say?”

“They want to talk.”

“About what?”

“They didn’t say.  They were very vague, they had nothing to say over the phone.  They wanted to talk face to face.  But they did seem glad to finally hear from me…”

“Sooooo are you going to go?”

“I don’t know, Kim.” Julianne shrugs her shoulders. “It’s still so scary, y’know?”

“I know it is, but taking this leap of faith and trying to find out about my dad was scary for me but I’m not stopping, am I?”

“Nooo…”

“And neither will you.  Trust me, I will be with you every step of the way if you want me to.”

Julianne embraces Kimberly in a tight sisterly hug. “Thanks, Kim!  Thank you so much!  It will be difficult but...if you’re with me, I’ll give it my best shot…”




==========
March 15th, 2020
Memphis, Tennessee
On Camera
==========

We open to an aerial shot of the magnificent FedExForum in Memphis, Tennessee.  The shot stay there for a few moments, allowing the viewer to gain a full appreciation of the beauty of this sight.  Then we switch to a ground view, specifically in front of the entrance to the arena.  We see a redhead female figure squatting down with her back turned to the camera.  What we can tell (other than the obvious fact that she is a redhead) is that she is wearing denim jeans, a black leather jacket, and black boots.

“Here we go…”

This is the voice of none other than Kimberly Williams, the reigning SCW United States Champion.  There’s that question answered, at least!

“...this is the FedExForum!  But you knew that already, right?  At least you should know.  If not, shame on you for not paying attention!  What you may not know about this particular venue is the fact that it is the home of the NBA’s Memphis Grizzlies.  Did you know that in 2004 Glen Johnson defeated Roy Jones Jr for the IBF Light Heavyweight boxing championship here in this arena?  In 2009 mixed martial arts UFC hosted an event here at this very arena.  In 2006 the Nashville Predators played the Columbus Blue Jackets in the first ever ice hockey game here at this arena.  It is also the home of the University of Memphis’ college basketball program.”

Kimberly stands up.  She turns around to face the camera.  We see that The Woman Scorned is wearing a black “SCW” t-shirt and her SCW United States Championship title belt is wrapped around her waist.  Williams uses her right thumb to motion to the FedExForum behind her.

“Whether you’re talking professional basketball, boxing, mixed martial arts, hockey, or even college basketball where the kids are looking to make a name for themselves, they still have to earn their opportunity to compete here.  They have to earn the right to be in front of thousands upon thousands of cheering fans here in this arena and all over the world…” the champion smirks.

“...or if you’re Bree, no one, because the only people who cheer her are the people she pays to be her fans.  But I’ll get back to Breemania in a moment.” Kimberly makes a playful kiss at the camera and then winks.

“Point is, you do not get here to this grand stage or any stage for that matter without EARNING that spot.” Kimberly pats her championship belt. “I could go on and say that working hard and earning your stripes is what America is all about, but hell, that’s what being HUMAN should be about!  The problem today is that a few entitled pissants think that they deserve to have the world handed to them on a silver fucking platter without ever having a god damn thing to earn it.”

“Those same people, when they start to take over, when they take charge and they start to change the rules to fit their own twisted mindset of what is right and wrong, it changes things and not for the better but for the worse.  Take Breester for example; typical wealthy, bitch walking around with an actor boy toy and yapping nuisance of a dog.  And honestly, it’s hard to tell those three apart, but that’s beside the point.  As if she wasn’t annoying enough as this self-aggrandizing whore, she had to become United States Champion and shove anything and everything Breemerica down the throats of wrestling fans everywhere.”

Kimberly smirks knowingly. “But then I came along.  In a campaign not unlike the blitzkrieg or shock and awe, I came, I saw, and I kicked her ass at Day of Infamy to become the new SCW United States Champion, liberating this championship from her entitled grasp but also liberating SCW fans and wrestling fans everywhere from having to hear anything else about Breemerica.  Do you know how it made me feel to become SCW United States Champion?”

“It made me feel great.  I felt awesome.  I’ve held minor singles championships before, but nothing on this level, nothing of this stature.  Everywhere else, including here in SCW, I’ve just been looked at as Marie’s crazy twin sister.  But I wanted to work hard and prove that there was more to me than just being Marie’s sister.  And at Day of Infamy my hard work paid off in spades.  It felt good to actually EARN something that you have worked so hard to achieve. Though you wouldn’t know anything about EARNING anything, would you Breester?  Hell, little miss Briss became even more intolerable because she no longer had her precious.” Kimberly giggles slightly.

“Great!  Now I have this image of Bree as a Gollum reaching out her decrepit little hands...decrepit probably due to all those chemicals she puts on herself...but reaching out with those decrepit little hands just like a Gollum for this,” she pats her title belt again “the US Title belt, all the while saying ‘my precious…’” Kimberly points a finger at the camera.

“...I blame you for that Bree!  Bad Bree!  Go to your room!” Kimberly snickers nastily. “Oh but you know, I shouldn’t be making fun of Breeniac.  I mean, she must be suffering so much pain and grief from losing the championship.  For most of us normal people it would be common place to feel that kind of pain.  It would be nothing to us.  We could get over it.  But for Bree?  Little Miss Entitlement who is used to getting everything she wants no questions asked?” Kimberly shakes her head.

“Oh she went off like a volcano, didn’t she?  Well I have news for you, Bree...GET USED TO IT!” Kimberly snarls angrily, almost like a wild animal.

“You think you can decide everyone else’s fate.  You think you can determine what you get and when.  Well at risk of sounding gimmicky, that’s not America bitch.  I mean, sure, in America you CAN do anything you want...but not without working for it.  You can’t just run around saying GIMME! GIMME! GIMME! If you wanna do that, Bree, then go back to playschool with the other children where a little immature girl like you belongs.” The United States Champion shakes her head.

“That’s not the worst of your crimes, Bree.  Losing this championship at Day of Infamy was only the beginning of you paying for the crimes you’ve committed and you will continue pay at Retribution.  You see, you have constantly looked down upon anyone and everyone who has come after you.  Aaron Blackbourne?  You never thought anything of him.  Rachel Lee you never wanted to give her a fair fight so you injured her and took her out of action.  And as for me?  You never thought I was worthy.  You saw me as a joke.” Kimberly sneers at the camera, as if sneering at Bree herself.

“Well this JOKE beat your ass at Day of Infamy in a WRESTLING MATCH using WRESTLING HOLDS and WRESTLING MOVES to become the new SCW United States Champion.  I didn’t need to cheat, I didn’t need to use weapons, I didn’t need to maim you, although I just as easily could have done all of that.  I wanted to prove a point, not just to you but to everyone else out there…” Kimberly pauses dramatically before continuing

“...never, EVER, under any circumstances underestimate or overlook an opponent.  Never EVER look down upon your opponent.  As good as you are, you can always be beaten on any given night by anyone at all.  I beat you not only because I was the better wrestler but because your massive self-entitled ego blinded you to the obvious threat that I posed.” Kimberly unclasps the SCW United States title belt from around her waist and raises it high over her head.

“Now that I have this, The Precious that used to belong to SCW’s resident Gollum, you would think that she would have learned her lessons and that heading into Retribution she would be better prepared.” Kimberly shakes her head. “But she won’t be prepared.  I know her type.  I’ve watched her type in society walk over people just because they can.  Her type believe that they are entitled to anything that they want and they do not know what the hell it means to bleed, to sweat, and to pay the price for the simply joy of living another fucking day.  So do I expect Breegollum to have learned her lesson?” Kimberly shakes her head.

“No, she hasn’t learned her lesson.  I can stand here right now and tell you exactly what my game plan is for Retribution and I will still beat you, because you are so god damn full of yourself that you will yet again overlook me, and yet again you will lose.  So I’m here to tell you that at Retribution you will get this PRECIOUS rematch that you want, you will get to try and EARN this championship back, but you will ultimately FAIL in your bid to earn it back.  I will outwrestle you yet again and if you force my hand, I just may take it up a few notches and hurt you a little just to teach you a lesson, one that you will never forget.”

A sinister grin forms upon Kimberly’s face. “So enjoy this PRECIOUS moment Breegollum, because once it is over and I have beaten you again, then the real pain will begin to sink in; because it will be you having to sit on the sidelines and watch everyone else who you ducked, worthy and deserving competitors who you avoided out of fear, cowardice, or just because you were so damned arrogant that you thought them beneath you, you will have to watch as they get opportunities at this championship.  You will have to go to the back of a very long line of individuals who have been busting their asses off for opportunities like this who know good and damn well what it means to work hard and earn their stripes in this business.  That will hurt, won’t it?” Kimberly nods her head.

“Now I know there will come a day when I will lose this championship to one of those worthy competitors.  I understand that and accept that and I will be ready and willing to shake their hand when that time comes.  But when that time comes for that worthy competitor does defeat me for this championship, I really do hope they go to you and try to explain to you what it really feels like to work hard and earn something like this.  Because God knows I’ve tried everything except caving your fucking skull in to get that information through your damn head.  And I am done trying to get it through your head, Breegollum.  Tonight is about nothing less than making sure you never again get anywhere close to the SCW United States championship.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Contained

========== January 25th, 2020 Chicago, Illinois Off Camera ========== The streets are the most private of public spaces, much the same as walking in a country lane in some rural place. Yet if you are okay with solitude, if you matured passed the point of loneliness to feel your own worth, there is a vibrancy here that can uplift the soul. All around there are moments of kindness, fleeting smiles and gestures of appreciation that are the beauty on this canvas of weathered grey. We are separate, it's true, but we are together too. These streetlamps that light the way in every nighttime are ours, as brilliant as any landing strip for skyborne pilots.  Standing off to herself in one of the darker spots on the street corner, just inside a back alley, is none other than Kimberly Williams.   The Woman Scorned is here in Chicago for an SCW wrestling event tomorrow night, a night where she competes for the SCW United States Championship against Bree Lancaster.   But tonight

SCW End of the Year Open Invitational 2018

========== Off Camera ========== This run down home would appear, at first glance, to be abandoned.   It appears to be un-kept and completely ignored, allowing time to do its dirty work of destruction.   Sections of ceiling hang limp in the stagnant air. Fragments of plaster lie damp over a long un-trodden floor, their only purpose to soak in the seasonal rain. Cold water seeps through window frames, rotten and blistered, to nurse the mildew and rise up wallpapers that peel.   Dust lay over every surface like dirty snow, pristine dust layer, not a foot print anywhere, dust bunnies the size of bowling balls tumbled across the floor boards toward unseen skittles, free papers piled up to the letter box and cascaded all the way to the foot of the rough wooden stairs, old tea cups lay on a coffee table thickly encrusted with dried up mould, dust covered mirrors, smell of mildew, stale air, air thick with dust, shafts of light bursting through gaps in the boarded up window, light

Emerge 5

========== Off Camera ========== Kimberly Williams has never been a normal person.   One would guess that her journey would be a unique one due to the fact that she was raised not by her own mother in a loving home but by a sociopath, off the radar, out in the middle of nowhere and away from any and all social interactions.   Only recently, in her late twenties, did the identical twin of Marie Annabelle Jones decide that she wanted some sense of normalcy.   But even ‘normal’ wouldn’t exactly be the kind of normal that society would expect.   Those close to her have gotten used to most of Kimberly’s unusual quirks.   It’s just a case of Kimberly being Kimberly, they say.   Even Marie herself has grown to accept that there are certain things about her twin sister that will never change.   Normal for Kimberly may not be true normalcy but it is as close to normal as The Woman Scorned will ever get. “He is bad news, Kim!” That doesn’t mean Marie has to approve of everyth